Re: [Tigers] Snake Oil or not

To: Jerry <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Snake Oil or not
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:36:14 -0700
Guys (and gals),

    /Note. Isn't it strange that the current crop of young people seem
    to use the word "guys" to apply to any group of contemporaries, male
    and/or female.  "Guy" was a common reference, in England, for male
    "serfs".  Some male serfs even had surnames of "Guy"./

Anyway, a few comments on additives.

    * Most oil additives are redundant to the original oil manufacturers
      additives.
    * Antifreeze (good) has properties that raise the boiling point, as
      well as lowering the freezing point, and can be beneficial year round.
    * I used to use a milky white additive to remove deposited rust from
      the water passages. Can' remember the name, but it really seemed
      to work.
    * Besides, some snakes object to being milked, and it is a hazardous
      profession extracting it.

My $0.02 cents worth - although 2" doesn't go very far.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com