Re: [Tigers] more ePay Tigers...fun topic

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] more ePay Tigers...fun topic
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 13:22:20 -0500
I agree, technically it could be saved. If a person wanted to get a donor
Alpine and replace the non-tiger specific sheet metal, i.e. the rocker panels,
the exterior fenders, the floor pans, (save the exhaust cutouts), and the
trunk pan, (save the spare tire mount)...then it could be resurrected. We
haven't seen it in person, but I suppose the frame itself could be
disintegrated....but, I do agree that honestly, anything is fixable.

I noticed the line about letting it sit where it is and rust in peace. I
didn't really agree with that either, but I am always concerned that this
belongs to someone on the list...dont want to offend anyone, at least not too
bad. That's like the carnival red car and the BRG car on ebay now....I figured
those belong to someone who is involved like the rest of us...maybe not?

Cullen