[Tigers] Tigers United XXXI

To: "Tiger News Group List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tigers United XXXI
From: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 16:16:01 -0400
Listers,

For those interested I have posted some video of my attempts at the Auto
cross. Go to Youtube.com and search for "Sunbeam Tiger Burnout Tigers
United" and you should see 3 different videos. Thanks to Dan McMedan
(sp) as in one of the videos you can see where my son inadvertently left
my camera on the car as I 'staged' for my run so he missed getting it on
video and Dan saved the day :-). And Yes I do get that this is not
typically how you start an Autocross run but it is hard to take the drag
racer out of me .... Besides it was a HOOT! Dan Walters Torque arm is
awesome. Now I just need some more tire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLGEn-_aHeE&NR=1

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak

Services Consultant

Akzo Nobel Coatings, Inc.

PH: 949-305-5393

Cell: 949-289-3357

FX: 425-955-6268

Email: timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com
<mailto:timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>

Personal Email: timronak@cox.net <mailto:timronak@cox.net>

If you received this message in error please inform the sender and
delete the message.