Re: [Tigers] Vibration

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Vibration
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:23:25 -0500
Sandy,
  Remember in about 1980 when the Times Magazine had ice age pictures on
their cover.  Now it is global warming.  These groups and a number of
politicians make their money scaring people constantly with skewed
information.  The real horror of this is that when someone constantly
hollers wolf, no one pays any attention when the wolf is really there.  It
winds up being the fault of the very people that thought they were at least
doing something and weren't willing to throw out the people perpetrating the
hoaxes to start with. -- Bill --

That is a question that might hold some water, but we import all our
dangerous
products from Canada ;). I had read an article about Leaded gasoline a few
years back by a scientist said that the removal of lead in gasoline has not
made any differences in the levels in nature or some such statement. Not
sure
how true it was, but was interesting. What about Freon 12 and the R134A
replacement, seems that didn't go to well either. Well at least we are
trying...
Sandy