Re: [Tigers] FW: Lead Weights

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, Drmoonstone@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] FW: Lead Weights
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:31:18 EDT
Dr

Next thing you know the brown shirts will search my garage for lead  weight.
I'll hide them next to my freon.

In a message dated 8/25/2008 4:40:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
drmayf@mayfco.com writes:

I love  it! I have taken that position now as well. If ya don't want lead
balance  weights to kill ya don't eat then, lol... Same with all the
other save the  planet and humans junk. I have free will no need to tell
me what the heck  to do with my self, eh?  What was that old flag...Don't
tread on  me?

yeah that's my new creed..

mayf
Drmoonstone@aol.com  wrote:

>Oh my God, were all going to die of Mad Haters disease,  plumbism, Chagas
>Disease.....ad nauseum. Were going to die period and  most likely of our own
>stupidity. As an epidemiologist and forensic  anthropologist, I'm shaking in
my
>boots. I've instructed my family and  friends that when I die to shoot me
full of
>lead shot and drop me off  in a condor area so the stupid Pleistocene losers
well
>eat me and all  die of lead poisoning.
>
>Moonstone
>
>P.S. Thanks for  the warning (from someone) I'll make certain I won't serve
>roasted  children from LA at my next backyard  party.

>It's only a
>deal  if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.
>
>(http://information.travel.aol.com/deals?ncid=aoltrv00050000000047)
>
>http://www.team.net/archive
You are subscribed as  djoh797014@aol.com

deal here.