Re: [Tigers] Tigers and lack of discussion

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers and lack of discussion
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 21:08:56 -0500
Yes we all know who is on what side of all of these things also and that is
why we had better vote accordingly. -- Bill --

Yes I mean let's face it, ours tigers are what really matter in the
world - why should anything like foreign policy, healthcare, trade or
any other pointless policy matter?

Sorry - I had told myself I'd stay out of all this!