Re: [Tigers] Tigers and lack of discussion

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers and lack of discussion
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 18:11:26 -0500
Moon,

      This is bigger than most people want to think about or admit.  I was
in Australia right after they had their guns taken away.  Talk about some
upset people. I never met a single person that thought it was good idea and
they wondered who were the ones that pushed it to happen except the
politicians but happen it did.  This same kind of thing happened in the 80's
when the manufacturers were coerced to make weak automobiles. Who wanted it
besides the politicians but we got it. Does anyone think they made Mustang
II cars because they thought they would sell better than the regular one. -
Bill --

>From a statistical point of view do you think your view has any force behind
it? Not. The point is that all legislation regarding our hobby is critical.
No where have I indicated that other issues don't matter. Some advocate we
only talk about the history, mechanics and values of Tigers. It's not
difficult to visualize all of our Tigers being crushed, kinda what Australia
did with legally owned firearms.

Moonstone