Re: [Tigers] remote thermometers

To: Rollright@aol.com, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] remote thermometers
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:09:03 -0700
Jim, and Tigers

"YGWYPF"

"You Gets What You Pays For"  ;-)

The 96451-1VGA at $40, looks at least twice the "value" as the
93984-5VGA, but the later uses lithium batteries vs 9 V (less expensive
replacement).

I've never had to use one, as the dash gauge works just fine for water
temp, vs hot spots elsewhere. Voltage regulators and sender
replacements, are available.

BTW, there is a 93983-4VGA for $12.99

Product manuals are down-loadable.

Harbor Freight Link <http://www.harborfreight.com/>

"WYSISWYG"

"What You Sees is What You Gets"  :-)

Contents of shopping basket:
To change the quantity of any item, click on the quantity (1) then change.

Qty     Item     Description     Price     Amount     Delete
1     93983-4VGA     NON-CONTACT POCKET THERMOMETER     12.99
1     93984-5VGA     Infrared Thermometer
                    19.99
1     96451-1VGA     Non-Contact Laser Thermometer
           39.99

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com