Re: [Tigers] oil coolers

To: achd73@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] oil coolers
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 17:26:16 -0700
yes, Tony. Each day brings me closer to being able to gum something,
lol.  While this was a booger to have done, it was necessary in my case.
In my early years with dirt poor farm parents in Tex where at the time
no floridation of drinking water was done... Just a bad situation all
around but this is gonna help a bunch I think.  If I need a shorter
bolt, heck, I'll be able to just "nip" it off a bit, eh?  Seriously, I
am recovering pretty nicely. And thats because of all of the nice notes
and well wishes I got from everyone of you! Had that not happened, I
would be a grumpy old geezer.  Many thanks, everyone! I even felt good
enough to go and help an evenolde geezer that is going to run his car in
the World of Speed 130 mph club. I don't know how he is gonna make 130
but he is gonna try, lol.  His car has a well built I6 300cid Ford but
his gearing is dreadful, lol. I don't think it will wind tight enough
for him to make 130..

But he has hopes and that's what drives us al, eh?

again, many thanks for the happy get well thoughts eveyone!

mayf