[Tigers] oil coolers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] oil coolers
From: "Clyde McLaughlin" <clydemclaughlin@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 19:32:56 -0400
Listers,  I have installed a cooler on my car,  it is from an '89 bmw 3
series,  it's long and thin,  installed under the radiator so that the warm
air air doesn't go through the radiator,  I had no real heating issues,  I
thinks it"kool"  and some times I have to much time on my hands when it comes
to being creative,  I work on on high line european cars for a living,  they
all have coolers,  even with 7-9 qts of oil...you can't see it unless you are
on your knees looking up under the front bumper and I only drilled two holes
in the car to mount it...confirm that I have never seen a cooler on a
production euro car with the cooler in front of the radiator,  some domestics,
that's a different story...some also have incorporated an oil cooler in the
radiator like the trans coolers,  somebody thought they worked !!  Clyde
382001173