Re: [Tigers] Gas tank covers

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gas tank covers
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:23:30 -0400
Mark
        The original covers were made from press board, I think that is what
it was called, and had the black grain finish embossed on one side.   The
press board would swell and almost fall apart when it was exposed to water
or liquid.

Plastic covers are probably replacements from SS.   SS list durable plastic
, set of 4, in the catalog.

Ron Fraser