Re: [Tigers] Gas tank covers

To: CoolVT@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gas tank covers
From: Sjhcobra1@cs.com
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:29:37 -0400
Mark:

The original panels in my Tigers were masonite with a black leather-looking
texture on the outside.  Sunbeam Specialties offers a very nice set of ABS,
Haircel One-Side/ Smooth One-Side panels.  The side panels are very exact and
include drilling marks on the backside.  The cross-over panels need some
trimming and you must locate your own drill holes.

The SS parts look realy good and are much more durable than the original panels.

Steve Halbrook