Re: [Tigers] Harmonic Balancer

To: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Harmonic Balancer
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:23:25 -0700
Jeff and Tigers,

As per usual, TigersUnited.com has the original _*Parts List*_
<http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_rs260/FactParts.asp> which
shows, under "Engine (Motor) Section AF" an exploded view of the Motor
Damper.  It is identified as a FORD part No. C4OZ-6316316A.  The pulley
and dampener are separate listings.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman