[Tigers] Fw: Bell housing

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: Bell housing
From: "George Re" <Mgman71@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:31:35 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: George Re
To: tigers
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 7:32 PM
Subject: Bell housing

Thank you to everyone on the info I got on the harmonic balancer.  I have
another question? I just removed my engine tonight  and found the PO for some
reason cut a hole in the bell housing I do not think there
would be any problem with if  I just left it alone because I have used it for
a few years and no problem.  But  I would like to replace it are there any
early Fords with the same bell housing or is this one just made for the tiger?
Thanks in advance.

George
B9471055