Re: [Tigers] Fw: Bell housing

To: George Re <mgman71@comcast.net>, tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: Bell housing
From: Rob Guerra <bomber44@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:29:35 -0700
Since the subject of bellhousings came up:

In case anyone is interested we have a 5 bolt cast, wedge style
scattershield for a 5 bolt engine for sale. I figured I would let Tiger
owners know before I released it to the cobra and shelby groups. These are
hard to find -

$1000.00
Please contact me outside the list
Rob (bomber44@comcast.net or tiger351w@comcast.net)