Re: [Tigers] Fw: Bell housing

To: "'George Re'" <mgman71@comcast.net>, "'tigers'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: Bell housing
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:35:09 -0400
George

Bell housing is Ford part #  C30Z-6392-C, 5 bolt configuration; the engine/
transmission package is generally referred to as a 1964 Fairlane Special
package.
http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_rs260/Parts_List/6-FF-ClutchsAnd
Controls.pdf

I assume you still have the original 260 engine.

SBF engines are early style with 5 bolt patterns or 65 and later with 6 bolt
patterns.

Once you know which bell housing you need any of that type should fit.

You could probably have your bell housing fixed by a welder.

Ron Fraser