[Tigers] Tiger 0-60 Times

To: <GRMTim@aol.com>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger 0-60 Times
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 13:36:35 -0400
"I am doing an informal survey for an upcoming article. Who has actually
measured their 0-60 times? The old road tests said a Tiger with stock 260
would do
0-60 in about nine seconds. Has anybody beat that figure with modern tires? "

My Tiger has the 260 cu in, Edelbrodk 289 Performer, 4bl carb, street cam,
stock rear axel and trans and  185/70 13"  tire.  According to my G Tech (2nd
gen)  meter does 0 - 60 in  7.7 seconds.  Thats averaged over several runs on
a hot 4th of July.

                                             Jeff