Re: [Tigers] Tiger 0-60 times

To: zymmer4@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger 0-60 times
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 22:23:59 +0100
yes, surprisingly (or perhaps not) once you have over 200 at the
wheels it doesn't make too much difference getting more power.  much
more important are weight, gearing (including rev limit for avoiding
gear changes) and the torque curve.

i can recommend the 'Car Test 2000' simulator
(http://www.cartestsoftware.com/cartest2000) which is an extremely
accurate and very scientific piece of software for investigating the
impact of many variables to the performance of a car.  very
interesting and could save you a bunch of time and money when looking
for performance gains.