Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: "Cliff Alexander" <mk1a67@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:18:58 -0700
   I used CermaKrome coating from Caps Brite Hot and I'm very happy with it.
The PO had put chrome headers on the car and the chrome was looking bad and
there was some surface rust and a few pin holes. The coating is both inside
and outside, covered the few pin holes and looks great. The new coating
seems to keep the heat down under the hood. As for price I don't remember.
   Be sure to fit your headers before you have them coated so you can
massage with a hammer without worrying about the finish.
   Cliff