Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

To: rtscolgan@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:49:50 EDT
First advantage is a 25 to 30 percent reduction in underhood temps. The
headers will last longer and won't turn blue, peel or rust. Lastly, they look
great
in any of the finishes that are available.

Moonstone
Caps Bright Hot Coatings (Certified Cermakrome applicators) we also have many
other high tech coatings and have been in the business for over 20 years. If
you mention you are a Tiger owner there is a small price break. For more
specific info or questions, contact me off list.

Looking for simple
solutions to your real-life financial challenges?  Check out WalletPop for the
latest news and information, tips and calculators.