Re: [Tigers] Mobil1

To: <tym2@comcast.net>, Tiger's List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mobil1
From: Robert Bridgeford <bobbridgeford@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 12:00:40 -0700
Mobil 1 is not recommended in older engines because it lacks "cushioning
agents" not needed in newer design engines.  It can cause accelerated cam wear
(like flat lobes in 5000 miles) .  Any good conventional oil is a better
choice.  Havoline and Valvoline and conventional Royal purple all work great.

Bob Bridgeford541 549 9539Sisters OR 97759