[Tigers] northeast TAC

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] northeast TAC
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:19:12 EST
Hello all,

As the CA community is the pioneer in TAC-ing (as in many things), I find
the North East sector lacking in events for this endevour.

I just had a thought: we have some extraordinary people with life-long
association and knowledge of Tigers (real ones).

How about some (I'm volunteering people here) regional experts that could  be
certified, like Tod Brown and Tom Erhart.

These people are technically familiar with the marque and have had cars as
long as they've been around.

We need some North East people. If it is my ignorance showing and this has
already been mooted, pardon me.

What say?

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A  382002083