Re: [Tigers] northeast TAC

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, <Rollright@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] northeast TAC
From: parlanti@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:28:18 +0000
There are several TAC inspectors in the Mid-Atlantic area. Tom Calvert, as the
local senior inspector, generally coordinates the TAC sessions and gathers us
"normal" inspectors together as needed. At this year's TEAE United in Potomac,
Maryland, we TAC'd several cars. I'm all for travelling to events to TAC cars,
for me it's an excuse to hang out with car guys for a while.

Hope this helps,

JVP
Tiger Mk1A B382000026

--