Re: [Tigers] Northeast TAC

To: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Northeast TAC
From: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 07:23:56 -0400
Bravo Tod!

Thanks for your enthusiastic response! Also thanks to Steve Towle, who has
to be  one of the most knowledgeable Tiger enthusiasts
in the North East. From my observation, there is no shortage of qualified
Tiger owners in this area who could easily handle the job
of training to become a TAC Inspector.

Count me in for anything you can arrange for a gathering in the next couple
of years. Carol and I had a fabulous time at your meet
in October, and we will be back anytime we are invited to experience more of
the warm north-east hospitality, wonderful roads,
fall colours and the comaraderie of all the Tiger owners we met.

Also. not to put too fine a point on it, but the Owl's Head Transportation
Museum is a treasure beyond measure! For
visitors to your region it is a complete surprise to find on display such a
huge collection of historic and period representative
cars, aircraft, motorcycles and all manner of other interesting mechanical
contraptions that were built in the past 100 years..

A TE/AE United annual event would be hard pressed to find a more appropriate
venue than Owls Head.

Bring it on!

Dave