[Tigers] Any Tiger TAC inspectors like to come and visit Perth,

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Any Tiger TAC inspectors like to come and visit Perth,
From: David and Varley Tweddle <davidandvarley@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:40:17 +0900
Hi fellow Sunbeamers,

I'd love to get my Tiger certified....only problem is I'm in West Australia!!

Any inspectors like to come "Down Under" for a holiday? Accomodation, great
weather, and no "election overload" provided.

On another matter you may be interested in......my Pertronix distributor cam
gear roll pin failed after only 2000 miles. The original Ford distributor was
still going strong at 99,999 miles but I replaced it to give the car a
"Reward" for sterling service!! Only the distributor and oil pump drive shaft
changed (for a new "hi performance" shaft to cope with my HV oil pump. The
roll pin failed 2 hours into a 3 hour drive at 3000 rpm in top gear!! Easily
fixed  - except if you are out bush in the middle of nowhere! The roll pin
didn't "Screw off" it appearsto have shattered into about 5 pieces...as though
too hard or brittle.

Anyway, let's know if any of you TAC inspectors would like the vacation of a
lifetime (sort of) "Down Under".

Cheers
David Tweddle
Perth