[Tigers] (no subject)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:06:37 -0500
 I need to clarify and correct a couple things I posted to the list.

Norm Miller informed me that Ford controlled all the engine sequence numbers
and tags.

Therefore Ford also created the sometimes seemingly out of sequence mix of
numbers.

My guess is that the logistics of storing, stacking and then moving these
engines through the Ford accounting system explains this.

Also I had an invalid number in my list of Ford engine date codes; here is a
corrected list.

1          T15KL             8-15-63

2          E7KL               11-7-63

3          G13KA            1-13-64

4          L2KA               3-2-64

5         A27KA             4-27-64

6         K22KA             6-22-64

7         T12KA              8-12-64

8         S6KA                10-6-64

9         S27KA              10-27-64

10       F21KA              12-21-64

11       B19KC              2/19/65
12        A11KK             4/11/66
13        A22KK             4/22/66

The soul purpose of this research project is to add to the Tiger knowledge
base so I expect Norm and anyone else to correct me if they see an error.

Thanks
Ron Fraser