Re: [Tigers] FlowMaster too loud?

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] FlowMaster too loud?
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 21:51:28 +0000
I run a single flowmaster in each pipe and it produces a nice sound
that is a little loud and burbly but not what I'd call boomy at all.
To give you a measurement, at goodwood they told me it hit 107db from
1900rpm which is actually quite a lot of noise but I'd say the average
18 year old's citreon saxo / honda civic with it's omnipresent torque
sapping exhaust it more 'boomy'.

It doesn't bother me on the highway but you really need an intercom to
talk to the passenger on the track...