Re: [Tigers] Temp sending unit install

To: "'Jim'" <jim@island.net>, "'Steve Laifman'" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Temp sending unit install
From: "Jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:16:50 -0800
Oops!  I guess I should have checked the Tigers United site and read the
original LAT option brochure...

..." Another interesting sidelight is that the illustration is NOT the
Edelbrock manifold, which has dual slots, not 4 holes. This is probably the
previous "TIGER" lettered artwork, of the Shelby/Benevides design, that has
been "touched up" with the "Edelbrock" signature logo and the "F4B"."

So...they put a 'photoshopped' pic in the brochure...??? lol!!