[Tigers] Tiger "cooler" available

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger "cooler" available
From: Kevin Meek <kevin_meek@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:54:52 -0800 (PST)
After seeing a similar item in use at a Tigers United
event, I decided to make my own...this contraption is
intended to cool the interior of your Tiger while
driving.  I spent *way* too much time building this
back in the day; the ice chest goes behind the seats
and is filled with ice/ice water.  A bilge pump is
submersed in the chest, and circulates the ice water
through a heater core within an enclosure that sits on
the transmission hump.  There is a fan motor that
forces interior air through the heater core, and
presto - out comes cold air.  It works amazingly well,
though we used it only once on a day long trip when my
wife was pregnant and needed the relief!  I recall
that it *did* use a lot of ice in the triple digit
heat we travelled through, but it made the trip
possible for her...

Clearing out my garage; available to the first person
to come get it at my home in Santa Cruz, CA.  I'd also
be willing to ship it at your cost.  Email
kevin_meek@yahoo.com if interested, thanks ;-)

http://www.angrytoaster.com/tiger/tigercool.JPG