Re: [Tigers] On ebay and sniping

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] On ebay and sniping
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 10:01:23 -0800
Hey,
For what it's worth (I'm not sure sniping services were available at the
time) I won my "Book of Norman" on Ebay, manually sniping.  I got my bid in
in the very last second (confirmed by bid history) and ironically beat out
current CAT President, Buck Trippel. I barely knew Buck at the time and had
no idea I was bidding against him. However, I'm sure glad Buck is a really
nice, understanding guy.  ;-)

Tom

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
11:34 AM