Re: [Tigers] vapor recovery gas nozzles

To: tiger list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] vapor recovery gas nozzles
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 06:12:31 -0700 (PDT)
--===============1578845033==

--0-999316619-1236863551=:23881

greetings,
=A0=A0=A0=A0 Those bellows vapour catchers are not prevelant all over the c=
ountry..I haven't seen very many of them east of Cal.=A0 I drive to Denver =
a lot, from the east coast region....My trips seldom find any bellows pumps=
 anywhere on the route..If one is encountered, they are very short and quit=
e soft..no problems.
Howard
The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.