Re: [Tigers] V6 Alpine eats most Tigers?

To: Samouce's <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] V6 Alpine eats most Tigers?
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:47:54 -0700 (PDT)
If all parts of the car are the same and HP of the motor is the same, ends up
being a weight game and that is mighty helpful in making a car faster and
handle better. So for a guy to compare a stock tiger to a stock alpine with a
newer v6 lots of other things come to mind mostly how low HP the 260's were
and what they could be capable of compared to a later model v6. Btw someone
always has one that is faster and handles better. The V6 really is a perfect
engine for the Alpine, I think someone down in San Diego does them up and they
look ok.

Sandy