Re: [Tigers] V6 Alpine eats most Tigers?

To: Samouce's <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, tiger list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] V6 Alpine eats most Tigers?
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:09:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
     I have not seen or driven the V-6 alpine,...however, I did see a Buick
Grand National V-^ installed in a MG-B in Wyoming. That installation looke
very factory, and the modified B just ran like the wind..I didn't drive it,
but I watched it leave the area one evening. It did 0 to 60 in a blink,
stopped on a dime, rotated on its wheelbase and came back very neatlt..A true
autocross.-roadrace machine..but very civil on the street.
     The V-6 Alpine must be as neat and tidy as the B I saw..A V-8
Alpine(Tiger), would have to be Very Good to see off the V-6 I saw.
Howard

The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.