Re: [Tigers] V6 Alpine eats most Tigers?

To: <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] V6 Alpine eats most Tigers?
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:40:25 -0400
Duke,

The statement comes from the V6 owners perspective that the Alpine steering is
superior to the Tiger's steering.

Also that a V6 weighs less than a V8 to aid braking and handling with better
balance.

And an Alpine is geared much differently than a Tiger, which should give it
another advantage for acceleration.

Bottom line to me is...stock Alpine verses stock Tiger...which would you
rather have?

If you are giving the Alpine an advantage of a V6 heart transplant...then you
should be able to "tweak" a Tiger to level the playing field.

Perhaps at SUNI there can be our own little version of the tv program
"PINKS"...V6 Alpine verses Tiger?

Paul