Re: [Tigers] Teething troubles.

To: TheoSmit <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Teething troubles.
From: maliburevue@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:32:09 -0700 (PDT)
Theo,

I agree with Tom that there could be an interference between the roller
rockers and the valve covers. I personally use Proform roller rockers under my
original chrome valve covers, since these rockers have a flat top. As far as I
am aware, they are the only roller rocker that will fit without having to add
a spacer. I have tried others with no luck.

If you want I can dig up the part number for the rockers

Could be the crank and the pan/oil pump, too.

Gary