Re: [Tigers] Teething troubles.

To: "Tony Somebody" <achd73@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Teething troubles.
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:21:04 -0600
Hi Tony,
I'm not exactly stumped at this point - just trying to gauge whether
there's any one thing that is much more likely than the others. Before I
started the engine, I spun up the oil pump with a speed handle to make
sure I was getting oil pressure. That worked out as expected, although I
guess it's possible I ended up with a blockage and it was actually not
flowing any oil through the bearings. If that turns out to be the case
it'll be pretty obvious.

Theo