Re: [Tigers] Mk II

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mk II
From: "John Dillman" <John.Dillman@PUBLICANS.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 14:17:19 -0500
The green one on ebay with the two hoods has been discussed here
recently. . .  in a most complimentary fashion .. . Maybe I am missing
it, but after the bold "NO RUST" claim in the description, I was shocked
at how much, well, RUST there was underneath.  Surface rust, probably,
but rust. . .   Or maybe I am mistaken and it was Ferric Oxide, and not
rust at all ;) . .. That was enough for me to pretty much reject
everything else in the description, expect perhaps that the car is
green.

John Dillman