Re: [Tigers] Stinkin PITA job...rear bearings

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stinkin PITA job...rear bearings
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 10:26:33 -0700 (PDT)
Steve- I have read that article and Dan is a fine man who has donated several
great reads and his engineering is also above reproach. I have a puller that
works- I know as I have my hubs off BUT I would build a puller like Dans if I
had the material handy- OH for the days of working mine construction when I
had almost any type steel, stainless steel, wire mesh, grating, pecil rod and
handrail and all the wlding rods I could burn and then to get paid to build
the part while I was at work or have someone in the fab shop to build it for
me while I was working. I hope I never complained about my job.
thanks for the imput Steve- as usual it is worth noting.
TtT