Re: [Tigers] Shelby Tiger and prices

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <michael.s.king@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Shelby Tiger and prices
From: "spook01" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 18:49:06 -0500
what about the original Shelby Tigers that were built with aluminum 427's -
originally - and were to be raced at Le Mans, missing the race only becuase
Shelby came down with asian kung poi chicken flu at the time?  My friends
and I bought all 3 of these original units and stored them in vacuum packed
crates after only driving them home.
we were thinking of introducing them as well, just to test the waters, so to
speak. Maybe at RM or at Pebble.