Re: [Tigers] Towing a Tiger

To: Tigers@autox.team.net, sralsten@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Towing a Tiger
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:58:08 -0700 (PDT)
My first question is how much does the trailer weigh... but even with a light
open "economy" trailer (like I use with my Spec Miata), you probably want a
towing capacity of >4000 lbs. I've been considering the V6 Chevy
Traverse/Buick Enclave/GMC Acadia/Saturn Aura as a replacement for my V8 Ford
E150. They can tow up to 5200 lbs. A Honda Ridgeline would also work.

If you have an enclosed trailer, you'll need something with a V8. A turbo
deisel V8 F-250 will tow anything you'd want all day long.

Stephen