Re: [Tigers] Towing a Tiger

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Towing a Tiger
From: "Mark Rense" <kneedrag@core.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:06:37 -0400
I was driving along thinking about towing vehicles in one of my Tigers when
it struck me...a fine vintage English car needs to be hauled by a fine
modern English motor vehicle. I believe if you examine the towing
specifications, any of the Range Rovers, be it a HSE or LR3, will tow 7700
lbs (550 stone) worth of trailer in complete luxury. That seems to me to be
the only proper answer!

Now I know Rover is not really a British company anymore, but either is
Jaguar, Mini or Lotus, so get over it and just accept it as you sink into
that fine Connelly leather seat.

Bugz