Re: [Tigers] Headlamp Flasher

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Headlamp Flasher
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 10:01:55 -0400
 From a 1996 email from Norm, the following are part numbers for the
headlight flasher.

Also, and more important, Electrical Expert Theo Smit, provided a wiring
diagram for the headlight flasher system, with relays, to provide the
proper electrical circuit for a high energy demand on the wiring system.

Larry

Larry,

John Hess forwarded your cry for help.  The Lucas part number for the
European turn signal switch is 34981-E.  I have also found 34981-D and I
have a box which is marked 34982, but I'm not sure it carried the proper
unit.

Hope this helps,

Norm