[Tigers] Shipping Info - Possibly Tiger Related

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Shipping Info - Possibly Tiger Related
From: Terry Packer <packertl3@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 07:25:43 -0700 (PDT)
Pardon me if this is a repeat as I have not been following the current
EBay/shipping thread. But I thought I'd mention that if you want to ship
something oversize, heavy or irregular, it can cost a fortune via Brown, Fed Ex
or USPS. For these items, Greyhound can be a fantastic option. The drawbacks
are that they deliver to their station rather than your door and they can take
a little longer to make the trip. But I've used them several times, like
shipping a fully assembled rocking chair from Virginia to California, and
they've done a great job at a huge savings.

FWIW
Terry Packer
9470018