Re: [Tigers] (Non-Tiger) Fuel pressure falls off with temp?

To: "stubrennan@comcast.net" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (Non-Tiger) Fuel pressure falls off with temp?
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:27:03 -0500
Good points Stub&.We checked to make sure the cap was properly ventedb&although
nothing changed in that area during the installb&but we havent tried running it
without the cap compeletlyb&we'll try that. Specs on the pump are a good idea
to checkb&the pressure does not come back with RPM, it stays where it is or
continues to fall.

thatbs an ideab&I will check the dims on the pumpb&.its cam accentric ( spell
check) drivenb&can't think of any complications thereb&but you knowb&..you have
me thinking nowb&

Thank you for the feedback! b&b&..I like how your thinkingb&.