Re: [Tigers] crossed wires

To: tigers@autox.team.net, owain.lloyd@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] crossed wires
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:07:04 -0400
---- Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com> wrote:
> yep, all british cars require flashing orange indicators front and rear and
> white 'side' lights that come on one stage prior to headlights along with
> the rear red lights.

Please excuse me if this question has already been addressed...I came into this
thread late.

I may be dreaming, but I would swear that I have seen clear front turn signal
lenses for Series IV-V Alpines and all Tigers.  As has been discussed, the
lenses I'm referring to are typically amber in color, but I would swear that I
saw a pair for sale not too long ago on Ebay that were clear.  Does anyone know
what the deal is or have I just finally lost my mind?

Thanks,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE (TAC #740)