Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 11

To: <BEAU2EVE@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 11
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:28:32 -0700
If you do get oil lines made at a hydraulic shop, make sure they
understand that this is for a continuous-flow oiling system, not for a
hydraulic application. Hydraulic hose and fittings have smaller IDs than
oil hose, for the same hose OD and fitting thread sizes, and you'll get
much greater pressure loss in the lines.

Cheers,
Theo