Re: [Tigers] Hot starting FYI

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hot starting FYI
From: "George Leibert" <gleibert185@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 04:34:38 -0500
I bought a new '69 Ply Roadrunner in 1969.  Would pass almost everything
except a gas station.  There the fun would begin!  The car wouldn't start
until it cooled down some.  Was flooded!  Secondary heating of the carb
would boil it over and with the amount of gas it held would flood it bad!

I was on a trip to California from MD with the family and had stopped in
Denver to visit relatives.  I purchased a Delta Mark 10 CD Ignition system
in a kit, assembled it in the motel room & installed it.

Never a hard hot start again!  That Delta would fire a spark under water I
think.

George