Re: [Tigers] Tiger Pulley Part Number

To: "'MAURO D'ANGELO'" <m_dangelo@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Pulley Part Number
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 20:06:34 -0500
Mauro

The pulley on the crank C4JZ-6312-A
The pulley on the water pump is C4JZ-8509-A

These are the Ford part numbers you would use to order one at the parts
counter and on the packaging for the part.
These numbers are rarely on the part itself.  The parts might have an
engineering number and a date code number and generally a Ford logo.

I don't have either pulley handy to examine for markings.

Ron Fraser