Re: [Tigers] Yearly Confusion

To: atwittsend@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Yearly Confusion
From: jhef101@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 21:25:54 -0500
Mine is an April '64 build, with a Florida Title now, had been Texas, MO,
Vermont, Colorado, and I'm not sure where else. I think Norm has an idea of
the early history maybe. Anyone else with an early Tiger and a "64 title? I
thought as well that they were all titled as 65's onward.

Jeff Hefner
B9470028