Re: [Tigers] To roll bar or not to roll bar,

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] To roll bar or not to roll bar,
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 20:06:45 +1100
The biggest issue i have witt the bars.. is they are likely to cause more
damage in rela life sitations. I'm 183cm tall.. so sit abobe the screen. I
have a CAT bar in the car.. and my head can touch the horizontla bar.. i
havent got it padded.. i figure im more liekly to get rear ended on the
street than roll it.. and if i get rear ended i am gogint o smack my head
into that bar.

On the plus side.. the roll bars to stiffen the hell out of the car.

--
Regards

Michael King